I just upgraded from 15.4 to 15.5 and now all of a sudden my Web Client
doesn't keep any of the web settings (at least) set on the server machine.
Any time I upgrade the server structure, it resets my web settings on my
web client back to their default values. HELP! Am I doing something wrong?
When I build my application, I copy all three files it generates and
replace the older versions. I did clear my cached folder, so that it would
regenerate it on the client. Still no love.

Doug

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Allan Udy via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com