Hi Guys,

My application that logs into a IMAP Server to bring email into the 4D Database
has started
reporting Error 10071 - TCP session was closed by the server.

At first we thought this might be a password problem since the mail server was
telling us
the password for the account we are using needed to be change. We changed the
password
on the mail server and put in the new password in our 4D Database but still
continued to
get the same error.

In the past when we had problems connecting to the mail server, we would just
take down
the 4D Server and reboot the machine. Once back up, we would start 4D Server
and everything
would start working normally again. We tried it for this situation but it did
not work.

If anyone could send me what they did to fix the 10071 error on your systems, I
would love to
hear them.

I would also like to have any other additional information about this error
code if you have any.

Thanks in advance for your help,
John Poteat
jpote...@gmail.com <mailto:jpote...@gmail.com>