On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Paul Dennis via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried this in V15.5 I cannot type True:C215 into method editor when you
> press return it reverts to True ?
>
> Is this because its a command very confused
> Paul

In method editor it does not make sense to include the command number, as
whatever you enter is tokenized - method editor does not save method text,
what is saved contains tokens (the :C215.)

However, if you want execute a text containing 4D commands through 4D
interpreter, and you do not know which language mutation of 4D will be
used, it is a good idea to add command codes (although I do not do that.)

--

Peter Bozek
  • Re: URL Encoder Paul Dennis via 4D_Tech