When I read that Apple was moving ahead with the new filing system in 10.13 I
decided to wait that change out - likely until 10.14. Apple tried that once
before and fell flat. I see that there have been a couple of big problems with
the new file system - happy I waited. I really appreciate those of you that are
willing to balance on that thin cutting edge of the future.

Jody Bevan
ARGUS Productions Inc.
Developer

Argus Productions Inc. <https://www.facebook.com/ArgusProductions/>