Chuck,
4D ODBC Pro is still listed on the 4D website for v16 and it says that it
comes with 4D Developer Professional and with Team Developer Professional,
but I couldn't find a place where it is sold for 4d server.
I prefer using the native core 4D functionalities wherever possible, but it
is interesting that ODBC Pro offers cloning of 4D tables as ODBC tables and
vice versa. One of the things I do regularly is to load data from 4d and
theoretically the same data from the SQL Server system and compare it using
arrays to find records that have changed. If this could be done within one
SQL statement that would be great!
I did see the expression *ConnectionID* in the ODBC Pro docs which implies
that several connections could be open.
Thanks,
Alan