Did I miss the announcement or something? or am I wrong?

I just noticed that 4D View does not work with 4D Server Windows anymore! Works
fine with 4D-32 standalone, but if you open the exact same structure with 4D
Server Windows (64-bit only), then it does not work, even if using 4D-32 bit to
access the app… it does not even show up on Explorer’s Plugin’s tab!

Was there an announcement that 4D View would not be compatible with V16 Windows
Server? I am aware it is not supported in 64-bit, fine, but I can’t get it to
work even on 4D-32bit, on Windows.

Or am I missing something obvious, stupid thing here, and it does work but I’m
such a moron I can’t see it?

Any help is highly appreciated.
--
Julio Carneiro