From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Tim Nevels via
4D_Tech
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 12:51 PM
To: 4d_tech@lists.4d.com
Cc: Tim Nevels <timnev...@mac.com>
Subject: Microsoft Outlook Integration

I have a client that wants to have me integrate his 4D application with
Outlook.

Basically I need to be able to create an html email, include attachments and
send it via his Outlook client on his machine.

I know there is a way to turn on some features on the Exchange server to allow
sending emails without using the Outlook client, but this cannot be done.
Corporate IT refuses to allow this.

I am aware that there are some security settings that need to be turned off or
disabled to allow an app to control Outlook and send emails with it. I have
full control of the Windows 10 PC and can do whatever is needed to turn these
off. (IT does not have access to this PC.)

I know there have been some plugins that allow doing this kind of thing, but I
can’t remember what they are or where to get them.

Anybody doing this now and can provide info on how you are doing it?

Can anyone provide me a link to where to find a plugin to do this?

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions
785-749-3444