If anybody has done anything like this, love to hear about it!

Our customers want a "complete" web solution.
This includes creating and Editing 4DWrite Docs(could be 4DWritePro), from a
browser.
(No, probably can't do this with 4DWrite/4DWritePro... but maybe...)
Or... the equivalent.... or something close.
Need the usual styles/colors/fonts (Tab Stops!!!), etc.
Some fancy super-duper javascript thingy?

The intention is to be able to do a merge with e.g. a list of customers, and
print to a PDF.
(This is the easy part)

Creating and Editing them in the first place is the fun part.

My brain throws a hissy fit when I try to think of how to do this.

Any brainiacs out there who've done anything remotely like this?

Randy Engle, Director
XC2 Software LLC – XC2LIVE!