John:

I wasn't sure of how QR REPORT worked. I checked the docs and the path at
$2 is the path to the report so my thinking was there there was a save file
dialog needed.

The other thing that came to mind was is you could handle this like you
would with 4D Write - create an offscreen area, run the report in the
offscreen area, and then handle the report as desired. That's what the last
example (#5) in the docs does - it creates the report in a BLOB which you
can handle with 4D document commands. Is that something that might take
care of it?

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902