I have used web pages where the html/xml was stored in a table in a text field
with 4D tags and used On Web Connection to call the correct methods, load the
pages, etc. I can then edit the html in Text Wrangler, paste it back into the
field, archive page changes, etc. You don’t need it all to reside in the web
folder.

JJ