I think 32-bit applications will live on a lot longer than 2 years on Windows.
I haven't read anything that even hints that Microsoft is thinking about ending
32-bit application support.  Heck, they still support 16-bit apps on 32-bit
Windows.

I would expect 32-bit versions of Windows operating systems to disappear
someday, but that's different from not supporting 32-bit applications.

Apple, on the other hand.... well, that's why we all love Apple so much.  Out
with old, in with the new!

--
Jeffrey Kain
jeffrey.k...@gmail.com