I don't think that's possible.

grouping by variable name is a "compatibility" (I refrain from calling it
deprecated) feature since v2004.
in general, compatibility features can go way at any time after 3 major
versions.
indeed, form objects can have no variable names since v12, and that is now the
default in v15 or v16.

object duplicate specifically offers the option to associate created radio
buttons to a group,
but there is no mention of radio buttons grouped by variable name.

http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16.3/OBJECT-DUPLICATE.301-3651551.en.html

2018/02/03 2:30、Jonathan Marohn via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> のメール:
Could it be that using since Object Duplicate is a newer method it forces
the need for Grouping of RB? is there a way to group radio buttons
programmatically? I can not find anything on that.