I have seen that setting in the docs for Object Duplicate but I have not
been able to get the duplicated radio buttons to behave as a grouped set.
I have a form with 1 radio button, on load I'm running this.
C_LONGINT(RB1;RB2;RB3)

$groupName_t:="radioGroup1"

For ($i;1;3)

$obj_NewName_t:="RB"+String($i)

$object_p:=Get pointer($obj_NewName_t)

OBJECT DUPLICATE(*;"Radio
Button";$obj_NewName_t;$object_p;$groupName_t)//_radiob

$object_p->:=Choose($i=1;1;0)  // set the first RB to active

OBJECT MOVE(*;$obj_NewName_t;0;22*$i)// move object down 22 px

OBJECT SET TITLE(*;$obj_NewName_t;$obj_NewName_t)

OBJECT SET COLOR(*;$obj_NewName_t;red) // just to see what was duplicated

End for

// get the form objects and inspect that the rbs have a valid pointer

ARRAY TEXT(aDialogObjNames_t;0)

ARRAY POINTER(aDialogObjVars_p;0)

FORM GET OBJECTS(aDialogObjNames_t;aDialogObjVars_p)

Thoughts?