Jeremy,

Thanks.  I have tried setting the headers with various values for Content-Type
despite the documentation stating that these are defaulted for the different
data types.  http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15.5/HTTP-Request.301-3576985.en.html
<http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15.5/HTTP-Request.301-3576985.en.html>

I have not played with Content-Length so that is probably worth a try.  I guess
I assumed that 4D would be able to figure that out for itself.  What would I
need to put in Content-Length?  The BLOb or image size depending on what I send?

The strange this is that the send sometimes works but more often it does not
and still returns a status 200 following an unreachable message.  Every test
has been using the same small 4k image file.

Regards,  Dougie

> On 8 Feb 2018, at 14:31, Jeremy French <jeremyfre...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Doug,
>
> When you use "HTTP Request" command with the "HTTP Post method" constant, I
> believe you also need to submit request headers.
>
> In particular, headers such as:
> Content-Length
> Content-Type
>
> Regards, Jeremy
>

>> $vl_Status:=HTTP Request(HTTP Post Method;”MYURL”;$vx_Request;$vx_Response)
>> //Also tried adding various headers

telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com <mailto:jdcr...@telekinetix.com>  Web :
http://www.telekinetix.com <http://www.telekinetix.com/>