Re:

> On 8 Feb 2018, at 15:57, 4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com
> <mailto:4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
> I wouldn't do this, it trims the BLOB at 32K unless you specify the UTF8
> constants (see docs).
> you might want to consider CONVERT FROM TEXT instead.
>
>> 2018/02/08 17:36、Douglas Cryer via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com
>> <mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> のメール:
>> TEXT TO BLOB($vt_Request;$vx_Request)

My bad.  In fact I was doing TEXT TO BLOB($vt_Request;$vx_Request;UTF8 text
without length)  I missed that when typing it into the email.

We have also tried sending the image as the payload instead of making it JSON
as well as many other things.

I forgot to mention we are doing the call from v16R5 desktop application to a
v15.4 server not that that should make a difference but possibly someone knows
different.

Regards,  Dougie

telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com <mailto:jdcr...@telekinetix.com>  Web :
http://www.telekinetix.com <http://www.telekinetix.com/>