Tim-

Ideally, we will interact with OBS control the start and stop of the video,
capture file name, etc. We have used alternate software in the past,
controlling via LEP, using the Macintosh command line interface. The issue
I'm running into is that OBS is open source, and documentation is rather
spotty. We have found some command line syntax, but not exactly what we
need. Was hoping someone out there had experience or had even developed a
plugin.

Mike