Orchard's Win32API releases are available here:
https://github.com/OrchardSoftware/4D-Win32API/releases

If you would like to download the Orchard Utilities executable directly, it is
available in the Win32API.bundle:
https://github.com/OrchardSoftware/4D-Win32API/tree/master/Plugin/Win32API.bundle/Contents/Windows

Daniel,

We have a ticket open internally for your request and will be able to address
it as time permits.
If you would like a public facing ticket, you can add your request to the
issues page: https://github.com/OrchardSoftware/4D-Win32API/issues

We will be evaluating the latest 4D plugin SDK
(https://github.com/4D/4D-Plugin-SDK), which has been incorporated into a
future v8.2.3 branch (not the master branch) on our GitHub page.
It is currently considered an unstable branch until we have had a chance to
evaluate the SDK for the next release. Your request will follow the evaluation
of the latest SDK.

Regards,
Seth Leeper
Orchard Software