On Feb 23, 2018, at 10:29 AM, Kirk Brooks wrote:

> I don't recall ever having this issue. I have a method set to execute on
> server. It takes a series of pointers and looks like this:
>
> $errMsg:=EOS_method (\
> ->$obj;\
> ->aMY_name;\
> ->aMY_ref;\
> ->aMy_recID;\
> ->aMY_info;\
> ->aMY_address;\
> ->aMY_amount;\
> ->aMY_billed;\
> ->aMY_invoiced)
>

> If I turn off the EOS attribute things run just fine. When I turn it back
> on I get the error.
> If I run the method as EOS with no params it loads on the server just fine.
>
> I've checked and re-checked the var typing on the parameters. In fact I put
> the declarations immediately before the method call just to be sure.  And
> the params are correctly declared in EOS_method.
>
> I'm at a loss and have been looking at it for too long now. Does anyone
> else have some ideas?

Shot in the dark but try this:

$errMsg:=EOS_method (->$obj;\
->aMY_name;\
->aMY_ref;\
->aMy_recID;\
->aMY_info;\
->aMY_address;\
->aMY_amount;\
->aMY_billed;\
->aMY_invoiced)

I use the “\” continuation character a lot to make my code more readable to me.
But I never start off with the “\”, it’s always after the first couple of
parameters. Like:

OB SET($theObject_o;”name”;$name_t;\
“address”;$address_t;\
“city”;$city_t;\