Like Jim, I've never used PHP but would be curious to give this solution for MS
Word a try. Any chance anyone who might have tried it could provide some simple
instructions on how to get started? I don't know whether everything needed is
already included in 4D - we use v16 r4 currently - or if and how we may need to
add other modules.

Any example of creating a simple Word document within 4D using PHPWord would be
appreciated as well.

We'd had hopes for 4D Write Pro until we found out it couldn't easily save as a
Word Document like you could do with  4D Write.

Thanks in advance to any guidance anyone might be able to offer.

Mike McCall
Facilitate.com