Yes Tim! This is exactly the issue I was facing.  I managed to figure it out,
not that gracefully but this would have saved me time.  I appreciate your help!

Sandor

 From:   Timothy Penner via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
 To:   4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
 Cc:   Timothy Penner <tpen...@4d.com>
 Sent:   3/7/2018 6:18 PM
 Subject:   RE: Installing New SSL Certificate

Maybe this tech tip will help?

Tech Tip: Be careful which files you store as PEM next to the structure
http://kb.4d.com/assetid=77137

-Tim

FAQ:  http://lists.4d.com/faqnug.html
Unsub:  mailto:4d_tech-unsubscr...@lists.4d.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the
appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our
respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and
the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated
accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.