Kelderic:

You're welcome.

The examples in the docs illustrate how the command can be used but, as
we've seen, they're *not* exhaustive. In this case, the functionality works
in V15 but never made it to the docs.

Over the years (decades) 4D has created it's own little "circle of life"
thing with developers.

4D add commands to the language and provides examples.

4D developers use those commands + examples until the command breaks and
then we complain about it.

4D responds "Why would you want to do that?" and tells us to file a bug
report.

4D reads the bug report, updates the ticket as "Can't reproduce", and
clicks the "Resolved" button. :-)

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902