Is this from 4D? Are you inly sending bcc? Or are just some bcc?

Chuck

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 11:09 AM Danilo Magro via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Anyone kind enough to remind me how to send an email to a hidden email
> address?
>
> If I try to do it from the website, I get a "Missing domain" error... And
> right now my headache doesn't help me.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html
> FAQ:  http://lists.4d.com/faqnug.html

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306 Fax: (617) 232-1064
 Informed Solutions, Inc.
       Providers of 4D, Sybase & SQL Server connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure,
printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in
reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this
message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not
compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption
from disclosure as to this communication.