Hi All,

Might be a good time to revisit this issue I had some time back. well and
actually I have a need for it to work once again.

Scenario: I have a parent form which has a single subform container. This
container is set via code to a subform where I do edits of various kinds. There
are two pages of this subform (previously had two different subforms but these
are too similar).

When this parent form is opened I want this subform to change to either page
one or page two based upon a condition.

My questions are:

1. Can a subform (within a subform container) have multiple pages that can be
switched to via code?

2. If the answer is yes, then where do I tell this subform to change it’s page.

3. Since FORM GOTO PAGE seems to only work with the parent form do we have the
equivalent of FORM GOTO SUBFORM PAGE ?

Seems like we need something like this to work.

I’ve tried many different combinations of “CALL SUBFORM CONTAINER” and/or
“EXECUTE METHOD IN SUBFORM” but the code fires but the parent form always
changes page.

Anyone know how to deal with this?

Appreciate,
John...