The compiler in 16R6 (not earlier) also finds issues like these:

c_longint($var;) // one semicolon too much

or these

case of
:($fileptr=((->file))) // too many brackets or simply put one set of brackets
is not necessary
end case

So yes, this is an advantage as the code gets more correct. Not that this
caused any errors previously but anyway it makes me feel better.

Cheers,
Tilman
----
extragroup GmbH
Pottkamp 19
48149 Münster
Germany

Mobil: +49 178 721 5210 (Skype: TilmanHaerdle)
Fax: +49 251 39089-10
WWW: http://www.extragroup.de
Email: tilman.haer...@extragroup.de

Geschäftsführer: Lars Busch
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624 Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 -
UstID: DE 204607841

Vectorworks interiorcad - profacto

Am 07.04.2018 um 22:20 schrieb Kirk Brooks via 4D_Tech