Hi Robert,

I had to investigate a similar request a while ago. As far as I know, ditto can
only extract password encrypted zip archives, not create them.

But you might try with the zip command (as Chip also mentioned):

$command:="zip -r --encrypt --password "+$mypassword+" "+$ZipFile+$SourceFile

Beware the source en destination paths are the other way around as in the ditto
command. Add double quotes where needed.

HTH
Koen

> Op 9 apr. 2018, om 23:32 heeft Robert ListMail via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> LAUNCH EXTERNAL PROCESS("ditto -c -k -X --norsrc "+Char(Double
> quote)+$SourceFile+Char(Double quote)+" "+Char(Double
> quote)+$ZipFile+Char(Double quote);$in;$out;$err)

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65
9910 Knesselare