Chuck:

We use forms to be Included forms on multiple tables, and multiple different
forms. The listboxes are all set up in code, and can be changed by each
individual user. We have not set up a Listbox outside of code in years now. I
cannot see a reason to leave Listboxes, or not use them in multiple different
forms as a included form.

Jody