Hi Cannon,

> my structure still has a stylesheet attached to the thermometer, so it throws
> an error. The problem is that I can’t get at it to fix it.

I think you can make the style sheet option show up if you change the type of
the object after the fact...

For example, If you open the property list for this object:
ProgressWin.Page1.vlProgress_Thermometer (vlProgress_Thermometer)

Then change the "Type" drop down from "Thermometer" to "Ruler" then it may
reveal the Style Sheet option; if not then try changing it to a "Dial" before
"Ruler".

https://www.screencast.com/t/ZnDucnoj

Perhaps you can modify the style sheet of this object after changing it to a
Ruler, then change it back to a Thermometer after fixing it...?

-Tim