Good afternoon!
I need to develop a print report that I was hoping would be a as simple as
PRINT SELECTION, however what needs to be printed is not in a single table
(there are at least two tables to get the information from).

The tables are called [Projects] and [Approvals]

One project can have many approvals and each approval is tied to an
account/fund (which is a non-unique attribute of the project). The projects
have a unique key but that key is not present in the approvals table. The
approvals records can be used to look up the associated project based on
certain query-able fields (project name and status).

I was thinking that this might be accomplished with multiple breaks as
shown in the documentation:
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15.6/An-example-report.300-3836729.en.html

However, I don't have a ton of experience with list forms (aside from the
last 3 days of investigations). I have gone through much of the
documentation and experimenting with form creation, but have not been able
to come up with a solution that I am happy with.

It would be nice to  develop a print form with the project information at
the top of the page and the related approval records listed below (on as
many pages as needed).

Something like that is shown in this video but they use the form wizard to
achieve this:
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16/Printing-forms.200-3246861.en.html

Can anyone provide some guidance on how I might be able to solve this
problem?

Many thanks in advance,
Noah