From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Piotr Chabot
Stadhouders via 4D_Tech
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 8:22 AM
To: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Piotr Chabot Stadhouders <p.stadhoud...@timeff.com>
Subject: Paste (ctrl-v) in textfield doesn't work with focusable listbox

Hi,

4D v16R6
I have a form with a listbox and a textfield When the listbox has the property
focusable set, pasting text into the text field via ctrl-v doesn't work (menu
item paste DOES work) When I uncheck the focusable property pasting does work

Does anybody know about this behavior?

I need to set the listbox focusable because else I can not set columns
enterable! Also something I don't quite understand

Gr,

Piotr