Hi Jeffrey,

We also have problems viewing PDF in a webarea with 4D 32-bit on High Sierra
Do you know if this is a 32-bit problem?
So going to 64-bit would solve the problem?

We are using 4d write and want to migrate it to 4D write pro
Now would be the time to do this if the PDF problem doesn't exist with 64-bit.

Thanks,

Piotr