For what it's worth, I don't see why the handful of listbox improvements aren't
just rolled into the v17 upgrade. For those who need 4D View spreadsheet type
stuff, it's available to buy (in a primitive form to be sure), but the new
listbox features would be universally appreciated.

--
Jeffrey Kain
jeffrey.k...@gmail.com