I am of similar mind as Jeff in regard to charging if one just uses for the
extra Listbox features. There are times where the features of being able to
show pictures, numbers, Strings, etc in the same column of the Listbox has
proved very useful. Having done this in our shell, it means we really would
have to not use that great feature in the 2 places we use it, and redesign
those areas so that just for those 2 places they can have that nice interface.

To me they are ListBox specific enhancements.

The spreadsheet is great, and I probably have already got a sale of that
feature set for the extra cost. They would balk at it though for the other 2
listboxes.

Just a point of view (similar to Jeff’s) on 4D View / Listbox features.

Thanks

Jody