Sorry, I said MOVE OBJECT instead of the new name OBJECT MOVE. I'm not using it
to deal with different printer settings. Mainly just to move/resize things
based on other content. For example, here is a fragment that ensures the footer
is on the bottom of the page.

Case of
  : ($printArea=Form footer)
    GET PRINTABLE AREA($maxHeight)
    $footer:=29
    $remainder:=$maxHeight-Get printed height
    If ($remainder>$footer)  //fix it so it fills all the remaining space and
puts everything at the bottom
      $remainder:=$remainder-$footer
      SET PRINT MARKER(Form footer;Get print marker(Form footer)+$remainder)
      OBJECT MOVE(*;"footer_@";0;$remainder)
    End if
End case

John DeSoi, Ph.D.