On v13.5:

Forever, we've had a Labels option with this code:

PRINT LABEL(Table(iTableNumber)->;"xxx")

​This has always worked as expected: it opens the Label Editor with a blank
label, and a list of fields form the table specified by iTableNumber.

But it now displays the alert "Your password does not allow you to use this
form" instead of opening the label editor. This happens no matter how the
user is logged in - even when I'm logged in as Designer.

Note that it works OK in v16.

Any ideas? I can't find any place where access to the label editor can be
controlled.

PB​

CatBase - Top Dog in Data Publishing
tel: +44 (0) 207 118 7889