I have a client who's using 4D Server V12.6 on a Mac Pro running OS X 10.6.
The application is deployed using the built client and built server
applications.

To date, I've been creating the applications on a Mac that's running
10.11.6 but I'd like to switch to a machine that's using 10.13.

I realize that the certification matrix for V12.6 stops at 10.9 but I've
had no reports of issues doing builds on 10.11. I'm wondering if there will
be issues with doing my builds on 10.13.

Anyone have experience with this or could, perhaps, offer guidance on this
topic?

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902