The method that this err occurs in is used hundreds of time throughout the
system. All record saves go through it.

I have a record I used Add Record which opened up our ‘Input’ form. Within the
Form Method On Load I update information in the record, and from the User
Interface I update information in the record. I then call our STD_Save method.

In the Debugger window I can see the Records in selection for the table = 0. I
can also see that there is the record that I am currently modifying that I got
there with the Add Record, that I am trying to save.

I pass in a pointer to the table I am working in, to our STD_Save method. As I
follow it through the pointer dereferences correctly. This permits us to do
some house keeping in the record. All is good until the line indicated in the
Subject line is executed.

Just before that line is executed $vptr_Table-> dereferences to the correct
table.

When this line runs the following Err message comes up:

4D Engine#: -1 Invalid table number requested by a Plug-In.

I have run MSC and no errs are reported. All is good.

I have retyped the line several times. I have copied the method, deleted it,
and created it again. No luck.

Obviously this method is running successfully for saving record for other
tables as it will be run many times in just getting to where I am in our
application.

Ideas?

Thanks.