4D v15 Server, new Mac Pro tower, 10.13.5.

The code has been running on an older MacPro tower for many years. Now a second
office. So, it gets the old tower, and the main office gets the new one.

I put in an update last night that added even more speed. Yeah, everyone likes
speed.

Part of the process is the creation of a consult letter, which is then handed
off to a second process for editing, releasing the patient record in the
process. So, the primary process creates the letter in a template, saves it,
does an UNLOAD RECORD. If the letter editing process has never been started,
then it creates a new process, handing off the letter id, and all is well.

But if the letter editing process is sitting idle waiting for another letter to
edit, it is resumed, and I get a message from 4D that you are trying to edit a
letter that you are already editing. Damn, now running too fast. 4D is not
recognizing the UNLOAD RECORD in the resumed process. So, a LOAD RECORD/If
Locked loop does what is necessary.

Not sure about v16 yet.
Bob McKeever                      http://www.mswl.com <http://www.mswl.com/>
McKeever's Software Wizardry