you might not have to do "special programming"

a simple loop over the tables might suffice
i.e.

// open a document referenced by $Doc_Ref

For ($i; 1; Size of array($Bad_Tables))
  $Current_Table:=$Bad_Tables{$i}
  all records($Current_Table->)
  $Record_Count:=records in selection($Current_Table->)
  send variable($Doc_Ref;$Record_Count)

        For ($ii;1;records in selection($Current_Table->))
          send record($Doc_Ref;$Current_Table->)
          next record($Current_Table->)
        end for
end for
NOTE: code above was written in email, so no promises about syntax etc
:)

a simple export utility not necessarily the most efficient, but always
useful to have around.
you can populate the (pointer) array $Bad_Tables as appropriate.
and a corresponding import routine

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing