Hi Randy

> However, I don’t seem to be able to do my 4D Write way of change
>- switch printer to Adobe PDF / Web2Print / PDF995
>- WR Print XXXX
>- switch back to normal printer

Where are you setting the filename?

Typically this is done with SET PRINT OPTION:
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16R4/4D/16-R4/SET-PRINT-OPTION.301-3318228.en.html

{
Using a PDF option code (Windows)
In order to be able to use a PDF option code in the option parameter, you must
have installed the PDFCreator driver in your 4D environment (for more
information, refer to the Integration of PDFCreator driver under Windows
section). Moreover, in order for option codes to be taken into account, you
need to have enabled control of PDF printing for 4D using the following
statement:

 SET PRINT OPTION(Destination option;3;fileName)
}

This KB article about printing 4D Write (not Pro) also seems to use the SET
PRINT OPTION:
http://kb.4d.com/assetid=77200

-Tim