I have a database in which Deletion Control is set as in the object for a lot
of relations. Today, deleting 10 records in a table having ~2 billion records
took an incredible time, cache as shark teeth, unable to connect and so on.
Finally we had to kill the server. After setting Deletion Control to "none",
DELETE SELECTION becomes instantaneous. The deleted records had no "sons".
Searching if there are sons with QUERY(sons;foreign key=primary key) takes a
few milliseconds. MSC says everything's OK. 4D v14r5.

Does someone have noticed issues with Deletion Control as "Cannot delete if
related many"?

--
Arnaud de Montard