there is no need to use the clipboard.

I don't which example you saw, but I have always used SET MACRO PARAMETER since
v11 (Macros v2).

One piece of advise is to protect the method called from macro by doing
something like

<text><method>Macro_MyMethod(&quot;<method_name />&quot;;&quot;<method_path
/>&quot;)</method></text>

C_TEXT($1;$2)

$methodName:=$1
$methodPath:=$2

If ($methodPath#Current method path)

GET MACRO PARAMETER(Full method text;$methodCode)

//do stuff

SET MACRO PARAMETER(Full method text;$adjustedMethodCode)

End if

you want to exclude the macro method from accidentally editing itself.

2018/07/06 7:08、Kirk Brooks via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> のメール:
I found some examples on Miyako's github where he would do something
similar but then put the result into the clipboard.