I'm a bit confused.

When I just call SAVE RECORD in data entry form (cooperative process), I was
told it's not OK because it's from a process that have UI. Now, your latest
reply claimed it's OK. Or only if there's no trigger and transaction?

If I create a new process that contain "no" UI from application process, this
is again, not OK.

When 4D announced preemptive thread is supported in triggers as long as no IP
variables, I thought this is game changer that 4D could move to enterprise
solution. Obviously, it's just my illusion. It seems all these game changer
features in 16 and
17 are only beneficial for 4D based web server but not traditional
client/server solution developers.

Alan Chan