On Jul 15, 2018, at 2:00 PM, Pat Bensky wrote:

> I'm  sending 4 Attributes (two pairs) plus the target object, so that seems
> correct to me ...
>
> WP SET ATTRIBUTES ( targetObj ; attribName ; attribValue {; attribName2 ;
> attribValue2 ; ... ; attribNameN ; attribValueN} )

Hi Pat,

Notice the WP SET ATTRIBUTES command definition. Those semicolons “;” indicate
individual parameters. You are trying to send 1 text parameter that is several
text values separated by semicolons. You can’t do that based on the WP SET
ATTRIBUTES command definition. The command requires 3 parameters to set 1
attribName. Or you can pass in 5 parameters to set 2 attribName and
attribValue. You want to set 3 attribNames, pass in 7 parameters.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions
785-749-3444