From: Timothy Penner [mailto:tpen...@4d.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 2:21 PM
To: s.o...@the-aquila-group.com; 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: RE: ​Re: What do you use to monitor your offsite servers?

Quote:
> Just don't use RD in an environment you don't control because it does not
> launch to the console, it creates a new session.  If you have multiple people
> accessing the same system, they all have their own sessions and it creates
> all kinds of problems.

You need to make sure the users connect to the admin console...

There are a number of ways of doing this:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278845/how-to-connect-to-and-shadow-the-console-session-with-windows-server-2
https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.HOWTO55885

I usually just bring up the task manager, view the Users tab, then right click
on the user that session of the console and choose "connect".

-Tim

Timothy Penner
Senior Technical Services Engineer