Hello,

I am trying to get the correct output using SEND HTML FILE on a 4D Web
Server when the content is Thai characters and it stored in 4D v16.3
correctly.

1) In Design… Database Settings… Compatibility, I have Unicode Mode on.
2) In Design… Database Settings… Web… Options (II), I have Send Extended
Characters Directly checked on.  And Standard Set is UTF-8.
3) The Thai text is legible in the forms in 4D and is valid Thai.
4) I have this in the header of my web page:  <meta
http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
5) When I place a simple tag that references some Thai data it is rendered
correctly by the browser using both 4DTEXT and 4DHTML.
6) But if I build a text variable within 4D and place the Thai characters
inside a block of HTML using string commands in 4D to create an HTML table.
Like this snippet of the webpage for example:

<thead>
<th scope='col'>ชื่อย่อหุ้น</th>
<th scope='col'>สัดส่วน (%)</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
</tbody>

And then reference that variable in the HTML file via a 4DHTML tag, the
table content is not appearing - the whole table is corrupted or missing.

It's pretty clear that it is related to the characters in the 2 <th> tags,
because the exact same code with English data in the 2 <th> tags in the
table leads it to be rendered fine.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I thought I covered all the settings.

TIA,
David