that just sound like a recipe for headaches, never a good idea to use EXECUTE
FORMULA to create process variables.

you should be able to confirm with a simple form and listbox
that nil pointer does indeed create a new form local variable
and that it can reliably be referenced using its object name.

could it be possible that 4D is assigning an altered object name to keep
uniqueness?

2018/07/26 22:32、mferguson--- via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:
So, we set up our own variable manager that declares and reuses header and
footer variables for the listbox, using execute formula.