I am good with the HTML pages. Especially when we can download them to run
locally. I have a blazing fast 2MB download and 512k upload internet speed.
They work fine for me for lookup of commands.

I just finished 2 weeks of internet down. Running the browser in Offline mode
and accessing the HTML pages was a work saver.

Do I like the PDFs too - yes. They are great for reading away from the
workstation on my iPad. Great for light reading on the road. Refresh my mind,
and learn little nuances of new versions.

Jody