a collection of objects rather than the row numbers makes this impractical.

impractical how?

ORDA is lazy loading by nature, so it doesn't matter if the row is visible or
not.

2018/07/30 10:13、John DeSoi via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:

How does the third one give me the *row numbers* of the highlighted rows other
than sequentially searching for each item? That was my original question.

I want to use a collection based list box to represent data from a remote
source. I only need to load enough data to display the visible rows. But the
selection model that returns a collection of objects rather than the row
numbers makes this impractical.