We call QUIT 4D directly with no timer.

Our On Exit and On Server Shutdown methods already do checks to be sure the
processes we started are dead.

I’m hoping for sure this is all that is needed. I didn’t think to test if this
was only an issue related to 64bit version of server on Mac.

I’ll have to give that a shot as well. Regardless, at the moment at least,
starting a new Stored Procedure to run the startup code seems to have done the
trick for me.

I’ll test 32bit server on Mac later today. Have some other TS issues to catch
up on first.

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support