Is TRIM enabled?
If not that would be my first step.

Steve
UKVD

On 08/08/2018, 16:54, "4D_Tech on behalf of Dave Nasralla via 4D_Tech"
<4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com on behalf of 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

    Hey All,

    This isn't related to 4D per se, but our 4D server is running a
    mirrored RAID with two Samsung 850 Pro drives on Mac OS 10.13.x.
    Recently I wiped the RAID and upgraded to the current OS from scratch
    doing a clean install of everything. Now I am seeing a fairly
    noticeable performance hit with write operations. I used to be able to
    duplicate a 400MB file in s few seconds, but not anymore. I am not
    running the new mac file system (APFS) on the RAID.

    I'm thinking the SSDs need to be reconditioned. Any one have any
    recommendations? (I can also connect them to a PC to do another wipe
    if necessary.)

    dave

    --
    David Nasralla